We are Australia’s leading modelling and talent agency
01. SIGN THE CONTRACT
02. PAY THE REPRESENTATION COSTS
03. COMPLETE THE TALENT
04. APPLY FOR A TFN AND COMPLETE THE TFN
05. OPEN A BANK ACCOUNT FOR YOUR CHILD
06. BOOK IN FOR HEADSHOOTS
07. RECEIVE AND REVIEW WHAT TO BRING AND WEAR INFO PACK CLOSER TO THE DATE
08.GET HAIR AND MAKEUP DONE FOR PHOTOSHOOTS
09. GET PROFESSIONAL HEADSHOTS TAKEN
10. RECEIVE COMP CARDS AND EDITED PHOTOS WITHIN 2-3 WEEKS
11. GET SYNGENCYAND CASTING NETWORKS PROFILES SET UP. LOGINS ARE SENT BY YOU AUTOMATICALLY
12. UPLOAD ACCOUNT DETAILS/ MEASURMENTS, APPEARANCE, SKILLS, INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE (IF ANY), OWN PHOTOS (OPTIONAL) ON SYNGENCY AND CASTING NETWORKS
13. KEEP THEM UPDATED EVERY 3-6 MONTHS
14. GET NOTIFIED BY EMAIL EACH TIME YOU ARE SUBMITTED FOR CASTING BRIEFS
15. GET CALLS AND TEXTS ID YOU ARE SHORTLISTED OR SUCCESSFUL
16. JOIN OUR WORKSHOP ON MODELLING AND AUDITION TECHNIQUES, APPROACHING A PROFESSIONAL SCRIPT, IMPROVISATION, HOW TO DRESS AND MORE
WANT TO BE A CHILD ACTOR OR MODEL?
At Bubblegum, we represent some of Australia’s brightest young stars, but even so, we’re always on the lookout for fresh new faces and talent.
If your child is aged anywhere from 3 months to 18 years of age, and you think they might have what it takes to shine in front of a camera or on stage, then we want to hear from you.
We’ll set up a quick informal chat where we’ll get a feel for your child’s suitability for working in the industry.
The lucky kids that make it onto our books benefit from in-house workshops and coaching sessions to help them brush up on their skills. They’ll also get great advice and tips from the Bubblegum team, some of whom have worked as child models and actors themselves! We’ll even arrange a portfolio shoot with our in-house photographer.
We want all the kids on our books to have their chance to shine and if that means working twice as hard to make it happen, then that’s what we’ll do!
Want to join the
exciting world of child acting and modeling?
Apply now, and we'll help you take those first steps
Remember, it's easy, fast, and obligation free!